X-Laws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT: Rules & General Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorkan
Archangel
Lorkan

Number of posts : 67
Class : Lion
Job : Scientist
Registration date : 2008-07-22

IMPORTANT: Rules & General Information Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: Rules & General Information   IMPORTANT: Rules & General Information EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 2:01 am

In here, you will find everything you need to know about X-Laws. Although, there might be some things that will change over time so you may want to check back from time to time.

This post has several sections, which are all important. Please read through all of them, even if it's much. =|

Contents:
I. Forum Rules
II. Guild Rules
II. Kicking Rules

I. Forum Rules:

1. No excessive spamming.

2. No double-posting please. The Edit Button is there for a reason.

3. No insulting. Just discuss matters in a calm manner please. People have feelings Razz

4. Please register on the forums with the name of the character that's in the guild, so everyone knows who you are.

5. Be friendly.

II. Guild Rules:

1. -> 1. and 3.

2. If you can't play for whatever reason, refer to the Absence section please. Or also PM me(Lorkan) on the forums/ingame or simply message AuraBlade.

3. Try and help other members who need help with hunting items or question.

4. Be talkative. Be obedient in greeting current/future members of the guild (say hi when someone says hi to you, welcome new members. Don't make them feel bad by ignoring). It doesn't hurt to type a sentence or 2 does it?

5.) HACKERS/SCAMMERS will be kicked.

III. Kicking rules:

This is to make clear when I kick people, so you know what to expect.

1. Inactive players will be kicked.

2. Character hasn't been online for a month and not letting me/Piski know will be kicked.

- - - - - -

If there are any important things you think I forgot, PM me or whatever and I'll think about adding to the list.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Rules & General Information
Page 1 of 1